The Registration form is on this page, below the descriptions of the items. Scroll down to fill it out! On the registration form, you can purchase: registration with or without a boxed lunch, raffle tickets, and table sponsorship. You may also choose to give an additional donation to Orlando Distaff Day, Inc.
Raffle Tickets and Table Sponsorship can only be purchased with purchase of Admission. If you purchase Admission without Raffle Tickets or Table Sponsorship, and would like to add them later, please fill out the contact form and we will help you with that.
Due to various venue and health regulations, we are not able to do a potluck this year. You can choose registration alone, and plan to get food either at the onsite (Starbucks, Pizza Hut Express, and the hotel restaurant/bar) or offsite (many, many options on Hwy. 192) restaurants. You can also choose to purchase a box lunch with your registration.
The box lunches consist of a wrap, a piece of fruit, a bag of chips, a cookie, and a bottle of either lemonade or water. Wrap options are Chicken Salad, Ham and Cheese, or Veggies. When you register, you pick the type of wrap you would like. You’ll choose your drink on-site. We are able to accommodate some dietary restrictions.
Registration alone is $20. Registration with a box lunch is $40.
Registration alone will be available through December 31, 2022. Registration with lunch will be available through 11:59 pm on December 12, 2022.
Onsite registration is available on Saturday only. If you would like to join us for the Friday evening preview, you must purchase registration in advance.
Photos below are stock images, and not a photo of the actual meal you will receive.
- Four drawings will be held. Two drawings are for yarn. Two drawings are for spinning fiber.
- Tickets are $1 each or $5 for six tickets.
- You will receive your raffle tickets when you check in to the event onsite. If you fail to check in, your raffle entries are forfeit and your purchase is treated as a donation to Orlando Distaff Day, Inc. There are no refunds for raffle tickets.
- You will be able to choose which of the raffle basket drawings you enter. Each basket will have a separate bag or box in which to place tickets for that drawing. Tickets must be separated and if you will not be present for the drawing, you must write your name and phone number on the back of each ticket. You can only put the tickets into the bags onsite, and this is the only what to enter your tickets into the drawing. You cannot designate which drawing to enter at the time of purchase. Orlando Distaff Day volunteers are not able to put your entries in for you.
- Raffle tickets will be available for sale on site, up until the time of the drawing.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary. Attendees can complete a form for one free raffle ticket. This offer is limited to one entry per attendee, and must be done on site.
- The drawings will be held at approximately 4:30 pm on Saturday, January 7, 2023.
- You do not need to be present at the time of the drawing in order to win. Orlando Distaff Day will arrange with you to pick up the raffle basket or will ship it to you. Raffle prizes will only be shipped within the Continental United States.
- This drawing is conducted by Orlando Distaff Day, Inc. whose principal place of business is 111 Holderness Drive, Longwood, FL, 32779.
- Orlando Distaff Day, Inc. did not purchase any of the raffle items. The contents were received as in-kind donations from several donors.
Photos below are from prior Orlando Distaff Day events, and are not the baskets which will be available at the 2023 Event.
After our 2020 event, we had several requests from groups who wanted to reserve a table to sit together. We are piloting that option this year! Any individual may only sponsor 1 table. Only 8 total tables are available for sponsorship. Each table may have no more than 8 people seated at it. Table Sponsorship does not include admission to the event. Each attendee, including the one reserving the table, must purchase admission.
Table Sponsorship $25.
Orlando Distaff Day, Inc. is a Florida non-profit and registered 501(c)3 dedicated to encouraging cooperation and communication among fiber groups in Central Florida; promoting education in the fiber arts; and planning, organizing, and conducting fiber events. All donations will be used to further these objectives.
The State of Florida requires all organizations or individuals who solicit donations to register prior to doing so. Orlando Distaff Day, Inc.’s registration number is CH60327.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.